Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fake Sneakers-Why?

Where should I begin with this one? Ok well first and foremost I despise fake sneakers. Not just sneakers, fake anything. If it ain't real why have it or even get it? It drives me crazy to see people with fake sneakers. Depending on the type of mood I'm in I might have sypathy for that person and more than likely any other time I'm gonna laugh my ass off.
Now lets take these Jordan's for instance. These Air Jordan 2's look real but they have a little feature on the side of them. As you can see they have Michael Jordan's face and his number around the ankle area. Now someone may think these are some fly ass kicks and gotta have them. Whatever store would be selling them would have them at about $200 or $250 just because Jordan's face is on them. Extremely pricey for one pair of sneakers, of course not for a rich or wealthy person but they might not even buy them either. Personally if I see this sneaker in some store I'm definitely going for it being fake. How could you not even see that they are not authentic? First of all you gotta sit and ask yourself why the hell would Mike put his face on a pair of sneakers and then put them in a store to be sold? And then why would he just put his face on a pair of 2's? Why he couldn't put it on a pair of 4's or 12's? I'm sure someone would argue that these are real but I wouldn't take no chances with them. And it don't even look like Mike. Not a good look.
Now let's talk about these. I'm gonna refrain from calling them Prada because they are not Prada. I don't have to say much about these. They are fake hands down. Ray Charles ( R.I.P) could look and see that these ain't ligit. Whoever purchased these should be trying to get a refund and then some. Aight lets check the features on these. They dumb high going up to whoever calf muscle. Damn like I really can't even comment. This is a travesty. I'm definitely done with these because they getting me disgusted.
All I got to say is fake shit is not in. I do go to school with a couple people who wear fake stuff and if you reading this you know who you are. They are gonna remain nameless. On the real, if you in a store and you see something you want and they look fake or you got the feeling that they are, more than likely they are. DON'T BUY THEM. If you're walking pass a store and you think the shit inside is fake, more than likely it is, keep walking. It is too much treal stuff in the world for people to have fake stuff. If you are guilty of counterfeiting anything you have or wear, please stop. It's not cool at all.
Da Kid De'Andre A.K.A. Tipsy.







































































































j












































































































































j








































No comments:

Post a Comment